Terms & Conditions
Prior to using this website and any site-related services (collectively, this “Site”), please read carefully the following terms and conditions. This Site is provided to this Site visitor (“You” and “Your” and “Yourself”) by Myanmar Payroll & Outsourcing Co.,Ltd (collectively, “MP&O“) and is subject to Your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (this “Agreement”). By using this Site, You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If You do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
This Agreement is made between MP&O and You.
MP&O reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, such changes to be displayed on this Site. MP&O reserves the right to suspend or cancel any part of this Site and the services offered therein at any time without notice.
Your use of this Site
You may access most areas of this Site without registering Your details with us. Certain areas of this Site are only open to You if You register Your personal information.
You agree not to:
- Post or transmit any material for which You have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
- Post or transmit on this Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information about Yourself and/or information about Your ability to work in Myanmar or elsewhere.
- Submit any contact information on behalf of another party.
- Post or transmit on this Site any libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
- Post or transmit on this Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of this Site, or which alters or deletes any information which You have no authority to alter or delete or which overloads this Site by spamming or flooding it.
- Access data not intended for You or log into a server or account which You are not authorized to access.
- Use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site.
- Take any action that affects MP&O’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others.
- Encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law or carry out such conduct Yourself.
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the contents of this Site or information available from any of this Site.
MP&O in its sole discretion shall determine Your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent You from using this Site immediately and without prior notice if MP&O deems You are not in compliance with the above. MP&O shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing MP&O to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
External Websites / Links
This Site contains links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties from this Site to other sites. Note that these links are given as a service only and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MP&O of the linked site, and unless specifically stated, MP&O is not affiliated to any of the sites or companies that it links to nor is it responsible for the content of such sites or the services that such companies provide. MP&O is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. MP&O is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. MP&O will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
Copyright, Trademarks and Service Marks
You acknowledge that You do not acquire any intellectual property ownership rights by using this Site. “MP&O” and the “MP&O” logo are trademarks and/or service marks of MP&O. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on this Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. Copyright in the material on this Site are owned by MP&O and unless otherwise indicated You agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by MP&O.
No Guarantees as to the Service
MP&O provides no warranty to You that the services generally available through this. Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that MP&O cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to You that files available for downloading through this Site or delivered via electronic mail through this Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Limitation of Liability
MP&O IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO MYWORLD FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MP&O from any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses or costs asserted by any third party in connection with Your use of this Site.
By using this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions in full and that these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between MP&O and Yourself in respect of Your use of this Site and supersede any and all prior arrangements, agreements and representations.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute in connection with this Agreement and the usage of this Site.