To ensure full compliance and enhanced employee retention, outsourcing has now become the preferred choice for many companies operating in Myanmar. We understand times have changed and there are new ways of managing a workforce. Traditional ways of engaging talent and the emergence of remote working have re-defined the necessity of a large in-house HR team.
Many clients come to us because of the complexities of the Myanmar Labour Law, Taxation Law and Social Security Contributions. The interpretation of the laws, how they are actioned in real life situations and ensuring that they are kept completely updated with any new changes is something most organizations are not equipped to manage. Our team is speaking with the government departments on a daily basis and through strong relationships are able to ensure our clients do not run into trouble in Myanmar.
Let us reduce exposure to penalties associated with non-compliance through the following services:
- Consultation and recommendation of foreign and local worker status
- Review of all legislative documentation, employee contracts and respective registrations
- Evaluation of compensation and benefits, salary benchmarking and organizational structure
- Assessment of onboarding processes and administration of full- or part- time employees
- Review of insurance policies, risk and indemnification when working on client projects, on- and off- site
- When we focus on the details, you can more quickly and efficiently grow your sales, business or brand in Myanmar. These are processes with which we are intimately familiar, due to our experience living and working in Myanmar, our dedication to following all regulatory movements, and the MP&O® blend of international and Myanmar experts.